Thursday, March 26, 2009

its about time i speak up on some shyt.
how you mistreat me sometimes when u be catchin a fit.
makin me feel so weak & useless.
come on, i know im not new to this..
but you can keep doing this..
constantly puttin the blame on me;
fightin me, gettin crazy with me & bein spiteful to me.
gettin ya moms involved wen u dont wanna speak..
even sometimes callin me weak..
ive been around; ive dealt with it all.
if anythin, im massively strong.
but you...idk about you..cant even admit when ur wrong.
pride wont let you show it but i know you know it.
got me pullin my hair out; weight shiftin; & my brain keeps thinkin.
its like i talk but you aint ever listening.
picture this; a yr or 2 from now; u constantly goin..
u think ill be around?baby you needa stop before you really push me away.
or maybe you need to just watch what you say.
sometimes you make me want to leave..
but i wont do nuttin irrational; so i stay & i let it be.
hope for things to work out & most of the time they do.
but this time you got me real deep into my thoughts..god...i fuckin want this to all stop!
got me goin crazy with this unncessary bullshyt.
got me lookin like a fool wit the way you handlin shyt.
time after time, everyone told me to leave you
but time after time, i stayed because i love you
but now it seems that love aint cuttin it.
it just aint enough.
im tryna release this stress; im tryna stay tough..
but you got me breakin down like a child wantin juice in his cup.
maybe us was a mistake or maybe we jus need a break.
im so lost. i dunno what to think or do anymore
i just know i cant keep going like this no more.
but i dont want this to be the end.
i thought you loved me, what happened then?
my heart fuckin hurts & truth be told; im so fuckin hurt.
got me rhymin this shyt out ; feelin like i been played out.
maybe its best you leave.
if not, then baby work with me here...



*just some thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment