Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hi fellow bloggers. =]

I'll start by introducin' myself. Name'sz Marina but everyone knows me as Rina. I've been hearin about this site for the longest especially from my homegirl susana. Shout outs to you, chicka! lolsz. So yeah, I jus decided to make one for the fun of it. We'll see how this goes :].

So..the past few days have been very interesting for me. Saw alot of peoples' true colors & i've just decided to turn over a new leaf finally. I've lost too many so called "best friends" & it just recently took a toll on me because if I'm close wit someone; I already consider 'em family. So to see them go makes me angry & it really upsets me. Anywho, my boyfriend says I put people before me all the time and its not healthy. So I'm gonna start focusing on myself and do what's best for me for now. Take a little time for myself. =] Truthfully, I dont even know how this is gonna happen cause I've never done this before but its worth a shot. In the end of it all, karma's a bitch and that's all I gotta say :)

I spent the day with my man mostly. We both didn't get enough sleep last night so we kinda slept through the whole day, lolsz. I know, we're such bums =P. We saw Slumdog Millionare though, it was pretty good. Typical indian film but you know, it wasn't bad at all. Yesterday was our anniversary too. We made 1 year & 9 months hehe. I love him so much.<3 face="arial">



-'`Rina.*




JUST OUR BEGINNING Y

No comments:

Post a Comment